Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The official Guitar Hero Anime blog...

...has so little purpose I don't even know why I made it.

Oh, that's right. I needed to make it so that I can tell everyone who's following the Guitar Hero Anime project to know that lately I haven't been paying attention to the project very much since classes started about three weeks ago, and other real-life mumbo jumbo like that that's been going on. Coco's still doing stuff for it in her spare time though, so if there are any major updates like the last few, they'll usually be her responsibility.

Anyways, I'm gonna get around to posting some info concerning Season 4* in a few minutes. Stay tuned!

[*Yes, there are seasons. Season 1 started back when I first began doing charts, back when the project didn't have a name and back when I was just messing around. Season 2 was when I began recording my videos in HD, started charting in earnest, and began isolating the guitar track from the rest of the music. Season 3 was when Coco joined the team, I branded the project "Guitar Hero Anime", and I began spreading the word about the project through forum posts.]

2 comments:

  1. Where can i play guitar hero anime? is it in computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are the songs http://gha.theantifanboy.com/

    ReplyDelete